South Muskham and Little Carlton Village Hall was built in 1957 and was extended and refurbished in 2014. It is a non-profit making registered charity (charity number 522299) run by a management committee who devote many hours to keeping the hall well maintained, as environmentally friendly as possible and available for all to use.

It is a lovely hall with a warm, welcoming feel to it. The main hall has a gorgeous parquet floor which not only looks good, but is ideal for dancing and any other activities. The kitchen is well equiped and well stocked with cutlery, crockery and glassware.

The small hall is great for small meetings. A kitchenette with fridge is available for making drinks and snacks. This hall has vinyl flooring which makes it ideal for bar hire and/or a buffet if your event requies one.

SM and LC Village Hall

Basic Information

Hall Type
village hall
Year Built
1957
Year Refurbished
2014
Overall Capacity
200
Seating Capacity
150
The Old
The New